Off Leash K9 Training, Atlanta
Your Atlanta Dog Training Experts
- Does your pup know all the commands, but not do them when “needed”?
- Have you quit walking and taking your pup places due to the way they act?
- Has your pup injured you or others with their jumping, pulling, or craziness?
- Do you lock up your pup every-time you have company coming over?
- Does your pup have extreme fear or anxiety?
- Is your pup starting to show aggression toward other dogs or people?
- Just want your pup to listen better than your neighbors?
- Would fixing these issues relieve some stress?
Off Leash K9 Training, Georgia is thrilled to bring world class, veteran owned, obedience training for every dog, regardless of age, breed, size or issue, to Georgia. Off Leash K9 Training specializes in the dog training methods used by military and law enforcement. Using techniques that encompass our core beliefs and philosophy of consistency, fairness and crystal clear communication that will allow your dog to be a well behaved member of society in any situation. Off Leash K9 Dog Training trains your dog and trains you to be a better dog handler which will help strengthen your bond by building your trust and communication with your pet.
All of our dog training lessons are private, one-on-one, sessions with you and your pup so we can address your specific concerns.
“These guys turned our loving, rambunctious, moderatly annoying Rye into the picture of obedience. My friends are shocked and usually mention how much better she is. In only 4 classes, they’ve helped us build a dog to what it should be, a trusting and loving companion, that hangs on your every word, and really seems to enjoy life more. She was hyper and had a ton of energy, but while that energy is there, its metered and under control. She will sit and stay, and lay and place, all the while looking up at us, waiting for the next command. Telling her BREAK to get out of it seems to be the highpoint of her day, and she runs to us happily to get all of our love and attention for being such a good girl.” –Yelp Review
Hire Professional Dog Trainers in Georgia:
1. A Guarantee: We guarantee that you’ll see a difference in your dog at the end of the first lesson AND we guarantee your dog will be flawlessly obedient if you follow our guidance for 30 minutes of practice between lessons. If you don’t see a difference at the end of the first lesson I will refund your money right then! No questions asked! You have nothing to lose and no one else will offer this guarantee.
2. An Off Leash Future: Our goal is for every dog to know what it’s like to live off leash – free! And for every owner to experience the pride, confidence, and joy of having a dog off leash that is reliably and consistently obedient, under any level of distraction. Like I always say: “We train obedience not tricks, if your dog can not hold and perform the commands under distraction they are just performing tricks.”
3. Hope for dogs of ANY BREED, ANY AGE, and ANY SIZE: We don’t discriminate – if a “dog trainer” tells you they charge more for certain breeds or do not train certain breeds, they may not be a real “dog trainer”! We list all our prices up front so you can make an informed decision: Packages and Pricing. Dogs are never too old, too lazy or too stubborn to learn using our methods. We can also help blind and deaf dogs, and dogs with other disabilities overcome them and be confident, obedient pups! Aggression or confidence issues? Call us – those are our specialty!
Here are 400+ videos showing proof that other trainers just can’t provide:
Still need more proof? Here are video testimonials and lots of reviews!
Still not sure? Don’t think we can help? Come meet us and ask us your questions in person!
“We can’t say enough good things about Off Leash K9 Training. I had researched several training options, but this is the only one I had a peace with trying. We have two Boston Terriers that are 5.5 years old. One of them was aggressive towards other dogs, and it was very stressful to walk him and travel with him. The training was perfect for him. The other dogs in the neighborhood that used to push his buttons no longer affect him…he doesn’t even acknowledge them. We go on much longer walks now and life is good. Bryan is fantastic, and as soon as you meet him, you can see how much he loves dogs. We were so thrilled with the training and results we got with our first Boston that we signed up his brother as well. I highly recommend this training for all dogs/puppies. An obedient puppy is a safe and happy puppy!” –Yelp Review
Ready to start training? Here are the only two buttons you need: